Goodbye Spring … Hello Greenhouse!
Anna Guyer | 25.02.10
We have moved into the Greenhouse after six years working as The Spring Consultancy. Spring was a great name but unfortunately lots of other people thought so too. As we were getting a bit lost on Google, we thought we’d better rename the company at the same time as redesigning our website.
We like Greenhouse because it reflects our mission to help interesting and innovative organisations grow, and our passion for green and sustainable living. Almost as important and certainly an inspiration, I like to enjoy a nice cup of tea and a chat in our own greenhouse in the garden when I can.
We’ve tried to make the new Greenhouse website as interesting and useful as possible, whether you’re a journalist, campaigner, client, or just interested in green and ethical issues.
Through our blog, Notes from the Greenhouse, we are celebrating and recognising the contribution of some of our green heroes and inspiring green communities, as well as highlighting interesting news and campaigns coming up.
And because it’s all about social media (just ask Kenneth) you can follow us and our campaigns, from Better Nursery Food Now, to One Pot Pledge, to Food Inc.
If you have news or views to share, we would love to hear from you. Here is how to get in touch.
- Clean Energy
- Eco Commmunities
- Eco Heroes
- Eco Media
- Ethical Finance
- Green Living
- Green Technology & Design
- Guest Bloggers
- Morning News
- Social Media
- Weekly Greenhouse Updates
- Launch of Power of Just Doing Stuff – How Local Action Can Change the World
- Five fantastic Father’s Day gifts
- Feeding 5k and the Pig Idea - let them eat waste!
- Morning News - Monday 3rd June 2013
- Eco Hero: Clare Hierons, CEO of Carbon Leapfrog
- Morning News - Tuesday 28th May 2013
- Morning News - Friday 24th May 2013
- Morning News - Tuesday 21st May 2013
- Morning News - Monday 20th May 2013
- Morning News - Friday 17th May 2013
- Morning News - Tuesday 14th May 2013
- Morning News - Monday 13th May 2013
- Anna Shepard
- The Sustainable Business Lab
- The Soil Association
- Adam Vaughan
- Business Green
- Dot Earth
- Environment 360
- Environmental Graffiti
- George Monbiot
- Green Futures
- Green Inc.
- Green Thing
- Guardian Environment
- Huffington Post Green
- Jonathon Porritt
- Julia Hailes
- La Tierra
- Mother Nature Network
- Recycle This
- The Alternative Consumer
- The Daily Green
- The Oil Drum
- Transition Culture
- Zero Carbonista