Join us this weekend in taking part in Good Deeds Day, a global day that unites people from all cultures and backgrounds to do good deeds for the benefit of others and the planet.
Small deeds can have a big impact. On Sunday 2nd April, we’ll be celebrating Good Deeds Day with other B Corps by carrying out good deeds to make a difference and bring the change we want to see in the world.
All good deeds, however simple, have a positive impact on the planet and can make ourselves, and others feed good. From cycling to work, donating items to charities, making someone a cup of tea, and saying thank you, all deeds are valuable and can help to make the world a better place.
The Greenhouse team have been making pledges through Do Nation, a pledging platform helping people adopt new behaviours that help to create a happier, healthier, more sustainable world. As of Sunday, Greenhouse have pledged to start doing the following:
- Veg out: Mixing up our diets to make meat a treat, purchasing sustainably sourced fish and going vegan two days a week.
- Sustainable palm oil: Avoiding products that contain unsustainable palm oil and looking for the RSPO logo on products.
- Feed the earth: Composting food waste to divert unnecessary waste from being sent to landfill.
- Responsible travel: Travelling to work on foot, by public transport or by bike, from across the Bristol/Bath area.
- Well dressed: Dressing sustainably by avoid unnecessary purchases, buying second hand, ethical garments where possible, and donating unwanted goods to charity shops.
Why not support Good Deeds Day and Do Nation and join us doing good things? Download the toolkit for more ideas, information about how you can get involved, start a campaign and take part in doing good. Share your good deeds on social media using #GoodDeedsDay and tweeting @GoodDeedsDay.
B Corporation is a global community of businesses that are leading the way in showcasing how business can be a force for good. Greenhouse recently announced that it became certified as a B Corporation.
Greenhouse PR support pioneering organisations striving to make a positive impact on the planet. For more information about the businesses we work with, visit our case study page, and sign up to Greenhouse Morning News for the top environmental stories straight to your mailbox.
If you’re on a mission to use business as a force for good and need PR support, please get in touch.