Greenhouse PR is looking for a driven intern to join our talented and friendly Bristol team, to help us deliver campaigns for leading sustainable pioneers and brands. If you’re a recent graduate who has a keen interest in sustainability and the media then take a look at what we have to offer….
You’ll need to have a good understanding of media and how it works and be prepared to support the team to tight and often changing deadlines. The work is varied, which means you’ll need to be prepared to manage multiple jobs, effectively prioritise and be able to turn your hand to any task.
The work we do stretches across many different communications channels so candidates need to be digitally aware and social media savvy. You’ll work across our corporate and consumer teams supporting client campaigns, helping plan and executive media launches, tracking relevant issues in the media and collating results. Previous experience within a communication agency is a bonus but not necessary.
The MOST important attribute we are looking for is a genuine desire to work in sustainability. You’ll have a proven passion for making a difference to our environment, the community and the world around us.
- Knowledge of sustainability issues and a desire to work for brands that have a positive social or environmental impact.
- Positive can-do attitude, confident, seek out solutions to issues, wanting to make a contribution.
- Good understanding of media, including social and digital.
- Excellent writing skills and confident phone manner.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Positive attitude, willing to learn, with a strong work ethic and desire to work as part of a team.
- Natural fixer – identifying issues before they happen and helping to find the right solutions.
The internship will last for one month with the possibility of extension.
If this sounds like the role for you then please email email@example.com for more information.
Take a look at some of the past campaigns we’ve worked on, and the clients that we work with here.