We are delighted to announce that for the fifth year running Greenhouse PR has been recognised for our efforts to drive positive environmental and social change by BusinessGreen, who have shortlisted us for ‘Green PR Company of the Year’ in their celebrated Leaders Awards.
To mark the 10th anniversary of BusinessGreen later this year, this year’s Leaders Awards will celebrate the immense progress the UK’s green business community has made, as sustainable business models and clean technologies have forced their way into the mainstream.
Greenhouse works exclusively for organisations pioneering the transition to a low carbon economy and several of our clients have also been shortlisted:
- Carbon Tracker Initiative – NGO of the Year
- SmartestEnergy – Energy Efficiency Project of the Year
- CNG Fuels – Renewable Energy Project of the Year
- Hubbub – Marketing/Advertising Campaign of the Year
Greenhouse founder, Anna Guyer, commented: “As Europe’s most prestigious green business awards, it’s a huge privilege to be nominated once again, and to be recognised alongside some of the exceptional change makers that we are fortunate to count among our clients.
“All of our campaigns work towards finding solutions for a more sustainable future and over the past twelve months we have worked with a huge variety of organisations and pioneers to create powerful and inspiring stories, conversations and actions.”
During 2016-17, Greenhouse saw the Bristol-based team double in size, became a certified B-Corporation and delivered 36 campaigns tackling sustainability challenges in energy, transport, food and finance. Here are just some of the higlights:
- Carbon Tracker – disrupting fossil fuels
Highlighting the disruptive innovation from electric vehicles and solar and the threat to fossil fuels.
- CNG Fuels – transforming road transport
Launch of 100% renewable biomethane fuel for HGVs reducing CO2 emissions by 70%.
- Moixa – accelerating move to smart grid
Demonstrating innovation of smart batteries as virtual power plants to accelerate transition to smart grid.
- AODP – driving action on climate risk to pensions Exposing the leaders and laggards in the pension industry to take action on climate change.
- Roundtable Sustainable Palm Oil – educating consumers on the choice between ‘good’ or ‘bad’ palm oil and importance of choosing sustainable palm oil.
- World Green Building Council – healthy offices
Building the business case for green and healthy offices showcasing through example to drive change.
- Castlefield – exposing impact of tracker funds
Exposing the negative impact of tracker funds unknown to investors, supporting tobacco, arms and fossil fuels, calling to switch to sustainable investment.
- Cotton Connect – transforming cotton for good
Engaging retailers and brands on the role of women in cotton and improvement of livelihoods by 200%.
- Organic Trade Board – driving take up of organic
Behaviour change campaign to engage consumers on benefits of organic and best practice in EU markets.
- Hubbub – behaviour change to recycle coffee cups Launching industry wide initiative to address coffee cup recycling and to engage consumers in new behaviours.
- Triodos Bank – driving sustainable investment
Sharing the stories of smart investors and impact of SRI funds, and encouraging others to invest.
- Smartest Energy – driving uptake of renewables
Driving uptake of 100% renewables and selling the business opportunities of demand side response.
You can find the full list of who’s shortlisted for BusinessGreen Leaders Awards here.